The Ultimate EU Test Book Administrators 2020 is specially designed for candidates preparing for European Personnel Selection office (EPSO) competitions at Administrator (AD) level. It is relevant to all AD-level EPSO open competitions and CAST selections.
The 2020 edition is the biggest ever and full of strategies, advice and practice exercises. The focus is on the computer-based multiple choice question tests which prove an obstacle to so many. Included are methodologies, warm-up exercises applying the methodologies step by step, and hundreds of practice questions with answer explanations showing shortcuts and common pitfalls.
- How EPSO Administrator competitions work and how to maximise your chances of success
- The tests EPSO uses and how they are measured
- Methodologies, shortcuts and pitfalls in tackling the EPSO tests
- 150 ALL-NEW Administrator-level verbal reasoning practice questions with full answers
- 165 Administrator-level numerical reasoning practice questions with full answers and warm-up exercise
- BRAND NEW Abstract Reasoning warm-up exercise providing very detailed step by step solutions to 20 typical problems showing shortcuts and errors
- 160 Administrator-level abstract reasoning practice questions with full answers
- 30 situational judgement tests
Note: Candidates for Assistant (AST or AST-SC) exams should use The Ultimate EU Test Book Assistants 2020 and those who reach the final stage Assessment Centre should use The Ultimate EU Test Book Assessment Centre 2021
Table of Contents
- What Are Administrators and How Are They Selected?
- Administrator Competitions Step by Step
- Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning Tests in EPSO Administrator Exams
- Succeeding in Verbal Reasoning Tests – methodology explained
- Verbal Reasoning Test (150 ALL-NEW test questions)
- Succeeding in Numerical Reasoning Tests – methodology explained
- Numerical Reasoning Warm-Up Exercise (45 warm-up questions focused on specific operations)
- Numerical Reasoning Mixed Questions Test (120 questions)
- Succeeding in Abstract Reasoning Tests – methodology explained
- NEW FEATURE! Abstract Reasoning Warm-Up Exercise: how to solve 20 questions, showing every step on the way
- Abstract Reasoning Test (160 questions)
- Succeeding in Situational Judgement Tests
- Situational Judgement Test (30 scenarios with explanation of options)
- Publication Date
- 17 Mar 2020
- Page Count
Buy The Ultimate EU Test Book Administrators 2020
PDF ebooks can be downloaded and read on all devices including Kindle devices and apps.
Make sure you register as a newsletter subscriber. Subscribers enjoy exclusive subscriber discounts on ebooks.