THE 2019 ADMINISTRATORS EDITION CAN BE ORDERED NOW
This book is designed to help candidates succeed in European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) Administrator competitions, the gateway to jobs in the EU institutions.
New for the expanded 2019 edition is a detailed guide to Administrator competitions, looking at topics such as timelines, chances of succeeding, scoring systems, how to focus your efforts, common mistakes, and also CAST selections, where the same types of tests are used.
Also new is a “warm up” chapter for targeted numerical reasoning practice on topics such as ratios, percentage calculations, speed, time and distance, order of magnitude, equations and estimating..
The book provides comprehensive methodologies and practice exercises for the reasoning tests used in the pre-selection exams, the stage at which most candidates drop out. (A separate edition, The Ultimate EU Test Book Assessment Centre 2019, covers the very different tests used at the final Assessment Centre phase.)
- How EPSO competitions work and how to maximise your chances of success
- The tests EPSO uses and how they are measured
- Methodologies, shortcuts and pitfalls in tackling the EPSO tests
- 180 Administrator-level verbal reasoning practice questions with full answers
- 165 Administrator-level numerical reasoning practice questions with full answers
- 160 Administrator-level abstract reasoning practice questions with full answers
- 30 situational judgement tests
Practice questions are designed for Administrator level and the methodologies and answers explain the typical errors that candidates make – and the shortcuts that can prove invaluable when tackling tests under time pressure.
Packed with practical advice and tips to succeed, this is a uniquely comprehensive compendium of knowledge for tackling EPSO exams. It is relevant for all EPSO AD5-AD 9, Linguist, and AD Specialist exams as well as equivalent CAST competitions.
Note: Candidates for Assistant (AST or AST-SC) exams should use “The Ultimate EU Test Book Assistants 2018” and those who are successful at pre-selection should prepare for the later stages with “The Ultimate EU Test Book Assessment Centre 2019“
Table of Contents
- What Are Administrators and How Are They Selected?
- Administrator Competitions Step by Step
- Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning Tests in EPSO Administrator Exams
- Succeeding in Verbal Reasoning Tests
- Verbal Reasoning Test
- Succeeding in Numerical Reasoning Tests
- Targeted Numerical Reasoning Practice
- Numerical Reasoning Mixed Questions Test
- Succeeding in Abstract Reasoning Tests
- Abstract Reasoning Test
- Succeeding in Situational Judgement Tests
- Situational Judgement Test
- Publication Date
- 4 Mar 2019
- Page Count
Buy The Ultimate EU Test Book Administrators 2019
Some Popular Online Suppliers
Note: prices and delivery terms may vary!