The Ultimate EU Test Book Assistants 2020 is specially designed for candidates preparing for European Personnel Selection office (EPSO) competitions at Assistant (AST and SC) level. It is relevant to all Assistant-level EPSO open competitions and CAST selections.
The 2020 edition is the biggest Assistants edition ever and full of strategies, advice and practice exercises. The focus is on the computer-based multiple choice question tests which prove an obstacle to so many. Included are methodologies, warm-up exercises applying the methodologies step by step, and hundreds of practice questions with answer explanations showing shortcuts and common pitfalls.
Major new features of the 2020 edition are:
- Detailed guide to how EPSO Assistant competitions work, with timelines, chances of succeeding and how to maximise your chances of success
- BRAND NEW Numerical Reasoning warm-up exercise with detailed step by step explanations of how to tackle 45 such questions and how to improve your speeds by estimating techniques and other shortcuts
- BRAND NEW Abstract Reasoning warm-up exercise providing very detailed step by step solutions to 20 typical problems showing shortcuts and errors
Note: Candidates for Administrator exams should use The Ultimate EU Test Book Administrators 2020 and those who reach the final stage Assessment Centre should use The Ultimate EU Test Book Assessment Centre 2021.
Table of Contents
- What Are Assistants and How Are They Selected?
- Assistant Competitions Step by Step
- Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning Tests in EPSO Assistant Exams
- Succeeding in Verbal Reasoning Tests – methodology explained
- Verbal Reasoning Test (150 questions)
- Succeeding in Numerical Reasoning Tests – methodology explained
- NEW FEATURE! Numerical Reasoning Warm-Up Exercise (45 warm-up questions focused on specific operations)
- Numerical Reasoning Mixed Questions Test (120 questions)
- Succeeding in Abstract Reasoning Tests – methodology explained
- NEW FEATURE! Abstract Reasoning Warm-Up Exercise: how to solve 20 typical questions, showing every step on the way
- Abstract Reasoning Test (110 questions)
- Prioritising and Organising Test
- Publication Date
- 17 Mar 2020
- Page Count
Buy The Ultimate EU Test Book Assistants 2020
PDF ebooks can be downloaded and read on all devices including Kindle devices and apps.
Make sure you register as a newsletter subscriber. Subscribers enjoy exclusive subscriber discounts on ebooks.
Some Popular Online Suppliers
Note: prices and delivery terms may vary!
Do you work in an EU institution, body or delegation? If so, we recommend European Bookshop. They will safely deliver your book via the EU internal mail service free of charge, in Brussels, Luxembourg or anywhere else worldwide. You just need to specify your institution and office details when you order.
- Book Depository (free delivery worldwide)
- Books Etc. (free UK delivery)
- European Bookshop (Brussels)