FROM MAY 2023 European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) competitions are changing to a new format, with shorter timelines, some tests dropped, and new ones added.
This 2023 Administrators edition covers the new competition process all the way through to the establishment of the Reserve List − the list of laureates eligible for recruitment to permanent posts by the EU institutions. In it you will find:
- What the new-style EPSO Administrator competitions involve, and what has changed
- How to maximise your chances of success
- Methodologies, shortcuts and pitfalls in tackling the tests
- 150 verbal reasoning practice questions with full answers
- 165 numerical reasoning practice questions with full answers and warm-up exercise
- 30 abstract reasoning questions with very detailed step by step solutions plus 100 more practice questions
- NEW for 2023: the written test (case study)
- NEW for 2023: digital literacy test
- NEW for 2023: EU knowledge test with 100 questions
The Administrators 2023 edition is designed for candidates in EPSO AD-level open competitions from May 2023 onwards. It includes test types also found in CAST selections and internal competitions.
Table of Contents
- Preparing for EPSO Administrator Competitions from May 2023
- Succeeding in Verbal Reasoning Tests
- Verbal Reasoning Test
- Succeeding in Numerical Reasoning Tests
- Numerical Reasoning Warm-Up Exercise
- Numerical Reasoning Mixed Questions
- Succeeding in Abstract Reasoning Tests
- Abstract Reasoning Questions with Fully Worked Answers
- Abstract Reasoning Test
- The Written Test (Case Study)
- Digital Literacy Test
- EU Knowledge Test
- Publication Date
- 18 May 2023 (print), 2 May 2023 (ebook)
- Page Count
Buy The Ultimate EU Test Book Administrators 2023
Order online direct from the Publishers (UK only):
This book is temporarily out of stock.
Price includes delivery by Royal Mail 24 hour tracked service.
Buy in-store in Brussels and Luxembourg
See this page for where to buy.
Do you work in an EU institution, body or delegation? If so, we recommend European Bookshop. They will safely deliver your book via the EU internal mail service free of charge, in Brussels, Luxembourg or anywhere else worldwide. You just need to specify your institution and office details when you order.European Bookshop (Brussels)