Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of 'The Ultimate EU Career Development Toolkit' ('the Toolkit') is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions ('Terms'). These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Toolkit.
By accessing or using the Toolkit you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms you may not access the Toolkit.
DisclaimerAll view expressed in this Toolkit are strictly those of the author acting in his private capacity. The author does not represent or speak for the EU Institutions or their administrations. While every effort has been made to provide up-to-date and reliable information, neither the author nor the publisher can take any responsibility for events or outcomes that may be linked to potentially obsolete or incorrect information in the Toolkit.
No WarrantiesThis Toolkit is provided 'as is', with all faults, whether technical or content. The publisher and the author make no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind related to this Toolkit or the materials contained on this Toolkit. Additionally, nothing contained on this toolkit shall be construed as providing consultation or advice to you.
Links to Other Websites or ServicesThe Toolkit may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not controlled by the author or the publisher. The author or the publisher has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, the privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that the author or the publisher shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any dammage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any such content, goods and services available on or through any such websites or services.
Intellectual PropertyAll copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this Toolkit belong to the publisher.
Registration and accountsYou may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form.
- you must not use your account for or in connection with the impersonation of any person;
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the Toolkit;
- You must not use any other person's account to access the Toolkit, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account;
- You must keep your password confidential;
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
Breaches of these terms and conditionsWithout prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- temporarily suspend your access to the Toolkit;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the Toolkit;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
ChangesWe reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace the Toolkit and/or these Terms at any time.
As a guest you have no access to the other information, please Sign In or Register Now!